Project Architect / Senior Architect – Clerkenwell, London
1 day left
- Full Time
A Project / Senior Architect job opportunity to work on one of the most recognisable historic buildings in London within one of the largest AJ Top 20 firms. A truly rewarding work environment, sociable team and generous package are all reasons why this is one of the most desired firms to work for in the UK.
We are working alongside a long established, multi-disciplinary practice, whose services stretch across more than 10 disciplines and who have won more than 90 industry awards. The company employ over 900 staff internationally, with offices across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. They have teams covering almost all project sectors, including education, healthcare, transport, sport, leisure and residential.
The London office which employs in excess of 350 staff, is looking to rapidly expand their heritage and conservation department through employing talented Project Architects and Senior Architects, with experience in large-scale historic buildings and heritage projects around the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- To oversee a team of Assistants assigned to each project (desirable)
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Taking a lead position in the job running for a Grade II Listed project currently in design stages
- Liaising with client, consultants and design team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification and ARB registration
- Previous experience working on heritage and commercial projects in the UK (London desirable)
- Recent and competent experience using Revit is essential
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
- Comfortable working on larger and complex projects within large teams
- Listed building experience and enthusiasm for existing buildings is key
- High quality detailing skills and design focus
- Experienced working in a large team
- High standard of technical competency
- Comfortable in a client facing role and able to communicate effectively across all levels
Salary & Package
- Salary between £38,000 - £48,000 DOE
- Profit share scheme
- Flexible pension allowance
- Travel allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Contribution towards professional development.
What you get back
- Stakeholder pension
- Profit share scheme
- Tax-efficient smart benefits
- Life insurance
- Long term sickness insurance
- Private medical insurance and health screening
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Beautiful offices
- Social events
- Team building
What employees say
“It’s a great company to work for, there’s lots of interesting people here and the diversity of projects is really exciting and very collaborative’” – Project Architect.
Apply for Project Architect / Senior Architect – Clerkenwell, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly