Project Architect – Braintree, Essex
Project Architect job based in Braintree to work across a broad range of sectors within a diverse and collaborative studio environment. The practice has have an immediate need for highly motivated and technically proficient architectural staff to work on projects on all RIBA stages.
A great opportunity to work for a multi-disciplinary property consultancy who are on the up with new projects coming in rapidly. Based in the heart of Essex this practice, with easy access to both Colchester and Chelmsford, offers the potential to develop, grow and succeed within the business.
My client, established over 30 years ago and operating predominantly in London and the South East have a growing Architectural team that now requires a Project Architect help deliver projects across an exciting and diverse range of work.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be joining the architectural team in delivering an exciting and diverse portfolio of projects, across all RIBA stages, including residential, education, commercial, leisure, community and ecclesiastical.
The opportunity exists for the right candidate to become a key member of the architectural team and become instrumental in the continued growth and success of the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional experience
- Proficient on AutoCAD and BIM/Revit
- Extensive understanding of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- NBS specification writing and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be advantageous
- Innovative design and analytical skills
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines and Practice standards
Salary & Package
- Salary of £30,000 – £45,000
- 20 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
- Annual pay reviews
- Company pension scheme
What you get back
- Ongoing CPD
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working