An award-winning and sociable practice based in the bustling North Laines of Brighton, surrounded by independent businesses, pubs, cafes and only a short walk from the station.
Established in 1974, this practice with additional studios in Cambridge and London, the friendly and social company deliver projects across all sectors ranging in scale from £40,000 up to £250 million. Their portfolio comprises of an Europa Nostra award-winning Grade 1 project, a 13,000ft laboratory and research building, a £2.2 million boathouse and a multi-million pound pharmaceutical project amongst many others.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role will see the successful Part III Architect working on RIBA stages 1 to 4, leading a team and working independently across a range of design software. You will be required to write NBS Specifications alongside liaising with both clients and contractors on a wide variety of projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2/3 years working experience post Part III qualification
- The ability to lead a team through RIBA stages 0-4
- A good working knowledge of NBS regulations
- Display evidence of experience across a variety of sectors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite and Revit
This role would suit a candidate who is enthusiastic and brings a proactive and positive attitude into the work place whilst looking to develop their skills across a wide range of projects. Contract administration experience could be advantageous but is not essential to the role.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, including a salary of up to £35,000 DOE, plus the benefits as listed:
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension offered following completion of probation period
- Death in Service offered after probation period
- 3 days paid between Christmas and New Year
Further to the attractive remuneration package the business is able to offer career development and opportunities progression. You will also receive a number of additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly