Part 3 Architects or Experienced Part 2
Stephen Davy Peter Smith Architects is an award winning practice based in Hoxton, London and we are looking for experienced, highly motivated and organised individuals to join our team.
We specialise in complex residential led mixed-use schemes ranging from 10 – 300 dwellings for community, public and private sector clients.
Due to our increasing workload, we are currently seeking Part 3 Architects with design flair and construction experience, and Part 2 Architectural Assistants looking for fast-track career advancement (for the right candidate). We can offer financial assistance towards Part 3 qualification.
- Minimum three years post Part 3 experience (Part 3 candidates only)
- Ability to work at all RIBA stages
- Ideally candidates will have excellent design skills
- Experience of preparing planning applications
- UK technical/construction experience, an understanding of UK building regulations and the ability to produce quality technical and production drawings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good/advanced knowledge of Vectorworks, BIM, SketchUp and hand drawing
We are a friendly practice and offer a competitive salary, financial sponsorship for further study, training, childcare vouchers, Ride2Work and regular social and sports activities. If you wish to join us, please forward your CV, examples of your work including design and technical drawings together with a covering letter.
Apply to: email@example.com
For further information about us, please visit our website www.davysmitharchitects.co.uk