Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K - £40K + Bens
Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + Benefits
We are excited to be working with a creditable multi-disciplinary Building Consultancy Company who have a very impressive portfolio of extremely high quality. The ever-growing company are looking for an ambitious Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Building Surveyor your key duties will include:
- To offer our respectable client's strategic advice, negotiate, agree and settle dilapidations for landlords and tenants
- Input in developing the firm further and thrive for new opportunities
- Maintain strong long-term connections with new and existing clients
- Carry out Surveys and monitor in accordance with previous due diligence knowledge
- Manage large projects where you will be responsible for contract administration, planning, designing and co-ordination of developments
- Preparation of CAD Drawings
Successful Building Surveyors will have the following:
- MRICS Qualification
- Be able to take ownership of own work load
- Be confident and comfortable when working with clients and colleagues of all levels
- Have a driven attitude and always want to progress in their career
- Possess industry relevant IT Skills and have knowledge of Office 365
- Ideally have commercial experience
My Client offer the successful Building Surveyor some amazing benefits. If a Competitive salary isn't enough, you also get a car allowance, 24 days paid holiday which increases with the number of years you work with the company, private healthcare, company pension and exciting career and development opportunities.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.
Apply for Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K - £40K + Bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly