Are you a Project Architect with a good deal of experience across residential and commercial sectors in the UK? I am currently recruiting for a new Project Architect role at a Cranleigh-based practice, with projects throughout the South of the UK and this would be the perfect move to continue your progression and boost your career prospects.
- Position: Project Architect
- Location: Cranleigh, Surrey
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010 (Option 2)
The company brief:
This well-established, design-focused practice, have a range of residential, commercial and listed building projects throughout the South of the UK and are based just outside Cranleigh. They offer bespoke services for high-end, one-off, luxury residential clients to larger, multi-unit housing schemes. They pride themselves on their client-centred approach, giving clear access to information and ensuring they are consistently kept informed throughout their project's progression. With a good level of new projects coming into the practice, they are looking to take on an experienced Project Architect. The ideal candidate should have proven experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Good social scene within the office.
- Competitive salary.
- UK pension contributions.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- Ongoing continual professional development and training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Project Architect, you will need to take on and manage a range of projects (such as high-end residential, Listed Buildings and commercial), including the technical detailing of them, demonstrating good attention to producing detailed drawings. You will need to use AutoCAD proficiently and have a sound knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations. You will have the opportunity to work on and run a variety of exciting projects throughout the South of the UK. As a Project Architect, you will also need to work on planning applications and with good written and verbal communication skills, to liaise between parties and coordinate projects - therefore, project-running experience is essential. With a lovely atmosphere to company, someone with a good, personable character would be well suited.
- A Project Architect with strong experience in AutoCAD is essential to progress you application.
- You should have proven experience as an Architect, within a UK practice, and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications. Experience with Listed Buildings and bespoke, high-end residential projects is beneficial.
- Excellent levels of technical detailing are required.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as alongside other members of the team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly