7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work for a quality developer based in Elmbridge, Surrey? The opportunity for an Architectural Technologist has become available to join an experienced team and assist in the technical packages and delivery of residential developments.
My client has been established for over 30 years and has a reputation for high quality homes and specialise in building quality homes in the South East of England.
They focus on producing select developments of homes and apartments, up to 12 properties within Surrey and Sussex. For private clients, they offer bespoke property design and have a portfolio of built luxury houses and multi-million-pound mansions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of full architectural technical packages
- Creating and updating standard technical details, sections and elevations
- Produce planning conditions and sign off documents
- Produce material schedules, site plans and associated documents to accompany applications
- Site surveys and drawings for submission to utility companies
- Keep NHBC portal up to date with latest drawings
- Print drawing packages ready for site issue
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in preparing architectural residential technical packages (traditional build)
- Competent user of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good CAD presentation and a thorough approach to tasks
- Knowledge of the relevant building regulations and NHBC standards
- Own transport would be a benefit but is not essential for this position
- Able to demonstrate good detailing ability
Salary & Package
- £30,000 - £45,000
- 20 day plus bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
What you get back
- Social events
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly