Architect - High Wycombe
Location: High Wycombe
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a very successful and expanding Architectural company based in High Wycombe.
You will be working on a variety of residential, healthcare, leisure, education and commercial projects, working alongside a fun and vibrant design team.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Residential experience is advantageous,
- Experience of technical detailing
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous however not necessary,
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- You will be producing working drawings in Revit,
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients,
- Full RIBA work experience.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Architect - High Wycombe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly