Senior Project Architect
This is an opportunity for a Senior Project Architect, with experience in classical and grade listed, high-end residential projects, to work for one of the most prestigious and luxurious design studios in London. You will have a hands-on role in the management of a high-profile residential project that will be running for the next 2 years.
Founded over 30 years ago, my client has a reputation for producing some of the highest quality architectural and interior design projects. Renowned for creating exceptional designs for luxurious private residences, their work ranges from London penthouses and apartments, to family homes and country estates. With two UK offices and a team of 40 professionals, the studio infuse their projects with thoughtful attention to detail, from concept through to completion and deliver unique design solutions to meet client’s requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run a 10,000 sq. ft project for a grade listed residence, all the way through to competition (due to be completed in 2 years). This project consists of a full refurbishment, swimming pool design and additional extension.
- Coordinate and lead a team of 3-4 Architects and Designers, as well as external Consultants
- Meet strict deadlines and deliver the project on time and to a high standard
- Produce drawings and details alongside the team (this is a fully rounded role, where you will be expected to be hands on with design)
- Manage the day-to-day communication with clients on this high-profile project + attend external meetings
- Report to the Managing Director on the projects progress
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified Architect (Ideally RIBA & ARB registered)
- A minimum of 8 years post part III qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience coordinating and leading small teams
- Experience working on listed buildings or classical buildings, is essential for this position
- Experience of classical interior detailing would also be hugely beneficial
- Experienced in running prestigious projects through all stages, for private clients and delivering these to an exceptional standard
- Be able to demonstrate how you have successfully delivered highly complex projects in previous positions
- Ability to demonstrate a proven ability to build and manage relationships with clients
- Have a charismatic nature
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Have a flair for design and fantastic eye for detail
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- Excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent 2D and 3D technical drawing ability
- Happy to get stuck in and complete drawings alongside your team
- Extensive UK experience within the super-prime residential sector, with a portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Able to start within the next 6 weeks
Salary & Package
- £60,000 - £75,000 Fully dependent on experience
- Work place pension
What you get back
- The opportunity to work your way up within the business
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Senior Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly