Senior Architectural Technician
- Full Time
Due to a strong Pipeline of upcoming projects my client now has a Senior Architectural Technician job in Winchester. This role benefits from a variety of projects and long-term career progression.
Based in the city of Winchester in a modern open plan office, the practice has a broad portfolio of work including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, mixed use and industrial projects, ranging in size from £500k – £75 million. The practice is recent years has grown its residential business and is currently looking to grow its technical team by adding a Senior Architectural techniction to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects
- Working on a selection of mixed use, retail and residential projects
- Work specifically across technical stages of projects
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Report to your seniors on project progress
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in taking a lead role in projects
- Excellent technical design skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is also desirable, but training can be provided
- Ability to work independently
- Able to take a lead role in a team
- Capable of running projects specifically through technical stages 4-5
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
Salary & Package
- £36,000 – £40,000
- Payment of professional memberships
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly