A Top AJ practice is now looking for an Architect to join their expanding team in Central West London due to an increase in Education projects.
Established in 1984 with offices in London and Manchester, this practice delivers projects throughout the UK and has built a practice of over 70 people based on their positive company culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a team of 12 in the central London office focusing on Education projects
- Reporting to the Associate/Director
- Attending regular site visits
- Working across all RIBA stages on multiple projects
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Strong portfolio of work in the education sector (ideally schools)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the ESFA framework process
- Strong Revit capabilities
- Solid understanding of UK building regulations
- Happy to travel throughout the south for meetings and site visits
- Confident and able to liaise with clients and contractors
Salary & Package
Highly competitive salary
1pm finish every Friday
What you get back
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued CPD
- Every employee can choose a charity of their choice and volunteer for one day of the year
- Social events
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.