Part 3 Architect
As an Architect, your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and using 3-D CAD software
- Liaising with clients, and working with the consultant team, including structural engineers, specialist services engineers, ecologists etc.,
- Preparing planning application and building regulation submissions and conducting follow through liaison.
- Specifying and scheduling the requirements for the project and preparing tender documentation
- Site supervision
Architect applicant requirements:
- Architects should have 5 or more years’ experience in UK including planning and technical regulations, and UK based construction methods
- Excellent technical design ability, with a passionate interest in architecture, its history, its technology and its future trends
- High standard of presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent English
- Strong 3-D CAD capability – we use ArchiCAD. Training available if required to transfer from another platform.
- Good hand drawing and sketching/detailing skills are essential
- Able to work independently and efficiently, with clients, consultants and contractors, and in a team