This award-winning architectural practice has established a significant portfolio in the Healthcare, Science and Research projects sector and has recently been very successful in winning new work. They are looking to reinforce otheir existing healthcare team and are seeking enthusiastic and creative people with new ideas and design and delivery flare to expand the team, in particular with an interest and experience in Medical Planning.
This company is currently looking for a Healthcare Architect. This is a strategic hire for the team and a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to build a presence, team and have ownership of design and delivery of the UK's top healthcare projects. The ideal candidate will:
* Actively support studio head to contribute to the architectural design and deliver projects on time and to budget.
* Leadership and mentoring junior members of the team.
* Assist in potential new projects and markets.
Skills and Experience:
* A good technical understanding of architectural design for healthcare projects.
* Architectural qualification.
* 3+ years of medical planning experience on large, complex hospital facilities from concept design through construction
* Experience and detailed understanding of healthcare design process from briefing, clinical planning (1:500, 1:200 and Room Data Sheets, 1:50s and C-Sheets) through detailed design of associated packages (e.g. FFE, interior finishes packages)
* Experience in Revit, understanding of BIM and visualization workflow.
* Significant track record leading architectural teams on complex projects.
* Experience in project and client management.
* Experience coordinating client presentations and user group meetings and developing all related deliverables
This practice has a great benefits package, including flexible working, good work / life balance and pay packages; as well as amazing offices that are located in central London.
If you're interested, apply now!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.