2 Year Post Part III Architect for RIBA Award Winning Practice
Dunn Architects is an RIBA Award Winning Practice with offices in London and East Sussex. We are looking for an experienced 2 year Post Part III Architect to work in our London Battersea office.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team on a range of projects from contemporary residential schemes, new build dwellings, listed buildings and commercial works.
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 2 years UK based work experience.
- Applicants will need to be willing to take on projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to develop creative and considered design solutions.
- Experience of producing tender and construction drawing packages.
- Understanding of construction methods and materials.
- Good knowledge of current UK Building Regulations.
- Good knowledge of current planning & listed building procedures.
- Proficiency in Autocad, 3d Modelling, Photoshop, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing directly with clients, engineers & contractors.
- UK Work Permit.
Salary will be based on level of qualification and experience.
Please email your CV and Portfolio with a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for 2 Year Post Part III Architect for RIBA Award Winning Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly