Part II Architectural Assistant - Slough
Part II Architectural Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a multi-disciplinary company based in Slough.
You will be working on a variety of residential, leisure, education and commercial projects.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- Good knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Good technical and detailing experience
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- The ability to work individually as well as within a team,
- You will ideally have a driving license
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits including software training and a healthcare system are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org