£37,000- £45,000 + Benefits
** Relocating Candidates Considered **
Are you a fully qualified Architect looking to join an established commercially focussed design & build company?
If so, Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Chartered Architectural practice which has an office based in Ashford, Kent.
As part of this position, you will be working on a variety of commercial projects across all of the RIBA stages as part of a small, friendly team.
Within this position there are genuine career progression opportunities and an attractive benefits package is on offer.
To work within this Architect role, you must:
- Be a fully qualified architect already having experience within the commercial sector
- Have strong project running capabilities
- Have a strong technical knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using both AutoCad and Revit
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Canterbury, Maidstone
If you are interested in this Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com