Part 3 Architect
4 days left
- Full Time
Hyde + Hyde Architects is looking for an experienced Part 3 architect with a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience to join its team in Swansea or Cardiff, UK.
Founded in 2006, we are a team of architects and designers that work with a selection of discerning clients across the UK to produce carefully crafted buildings and objects with rigour. We are hoping to find an exceptional candidate to further strengthen our team as we move forward with new and challenging projects. Below we outline your role and path as we grow together.
We work in a collaborative design environment. Regular debate and critical design reviews across all projects is an integral component of our studio culture. Work life balance is also important to us. Due to our location, surrounded by nature and wilderness – a passion for outdoor activities is desired although not essential.
Your days will be spent:
- working with our incredible team to produce the most meaningful architecture for our clients
- crafting detail and producing design documents and technical solutions that push boundaries in both sustainable construction, tectonics and aesthetics
- producing and coordinating technical construction drawings, specifications and schedules
- applying your understanding and skills into great design and technical solutions
- running your own portfolio of projects with the support of the architectural team as needed
- conducting site visits to observe progress on our various projects across the UK
- attending and representing the studio at various architectural events in the UK and Europe
Here’s what we look for:
- our project architect has at least three years’ post Part 3 experience in-practice within the UK
- you have led and managed a number of projects from concept design through to technical design, tendering and administering projects on site – as defined by the RIBA plan of work
- you are self-motivated, have a proactive and diligent approach to your work and are looked upon as a great team player
- confident in liaising with your clients, contractors and other professionals and building long term relationships with our makers
- you are proficient in tools such as Vectorworks, SketchUp, NBS Software and Adobe Suite
- you have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- you are aware of the work of Hyde + Hyde and are eligible to work in the UK
To find out more about Hyde + Hyde Architects and for an insight into our latest projects, process and culture, please visit our Instagram.
This is a full-time position at either our Swansea or Cardiff studio. The opportunity of becoming involved with the direction of the practice is welcomed, with consideration of becoming part of the senior management team available to the right candidate.
Please submit your CV, portfolio and examples of technical drawings you have solely produced.
Application deadline: until we find the right candidate.
Welcome to Hyde + Hyde!
Apply for Part 3 Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly