+44 (0)20 7496 8370
Part 2 Assistant
0 jobs in Apply List
Back to search results
Add to apply list
Part I architectural assistant with 2 years practice experience
Ink/drawn are looking for a Part I architectural assistant with minimum 2 years practice experience to join our team in Leicester City Centre.
Ink/drawn fuses highly creative and imaginative building designers with professional consultants and contractors to deliver a product completely tailored to the clients requirements.
From inception to completion ink/drawn are committed to designing buildings, spaces and places that are as innovative as they are socially, economically and environmentally friendly, while providing all services needed to deliver the project within set time scales and budget.
Applicants must be flexible, reliable, intuitive, possess good communication skills and be a strong team player.
All applicants must have the following:
• experience in submitting planning applications
• UK building regulations knowledge
• ability in the production of detailed drawing packages for construction
• advanced knowledge of planning and construction regulations
• minimum two years work experience in practice
• creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
• possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
• oversee efficient time management on projects
• ensure project deliverables
• is confident, organised, intelligent, attentive to details and proactive
• able to work full-time and willing to work after hours when necessary
• excellent ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop skills
• advanced in Adobe CS/Excel
• excellent design and spatial planning skills
• excellent presentation skills
• excellent hand drawing skills
Salary – Negotiable
How to apply
Further information about our practice, services and portfolio can be found on our website
Please e-mail a covering letter, CV and small examples of your work to Zelanie at
, quoting Part I architectural assistant in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is Monday 15 March 2014 (applications received after this date will not be considered). With interviews being held immediately, with the successful candidate expected to start prior to 1 May 2014.
By applying to this position your CV will go to the firm directly.
E-Mail this job to a friend
Project Architect-Manager & Office Manager
Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2)
£20k / £25k
Architect’s Practice For Sale
Architectural Technician - Technologist
£25000 - £35000
£36500 - £42500
Architects & Project Managers
dependent on experience
Architecture jobs in
t: +44 (0)20 7496 8370
RIBA Product Selector
by FCS - 2014