Lewandowski Willcox is a successful award winning RIBA chartered Architects practice based
in Eton Berkshire with a 2nd office in the East Midlands. We are looking for an
Architectural Technician to work alongside one of our associate architects in
the East Midlands office (situated in Kegworth, Derbyshire) on a variety of
projects with an emphasis on the residential sector.
Applicants must be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of UK building regulations
- Be able to produce accurate working/construction drawings to a very high standard
- Fast, efficient and accurate CAD draughting skills are essential (AutoCAD LT)
- The ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines and to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Sketchup & Photoshop skills preferable but not essential
Work production is not limited to building regulation/construction drawing packages but could include
designing from concept sketches through to the production of presentation documents for planning applications.
Please apply in writing or by email, sending your CV,
covering letter, salary expectations and A3 examples of your work
to Ben Willcox,
Salary negotiable depending on experience.